Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CPS Challenge 92

Here is my card for CPS challenge 92. I love this layout and plan on making more with it. I was going for a slightly different look but as always the design took on a mind of its own.... I used the great Unity Christmas tag stamp set for the snowglobe and "believe". I am totally obsessed with the Brillance Inks! The paper came from Michael's but I couldn't tell you the brand. I love the peppermint candy paper! Unfortunately you can't see the full design on this card, but it's REALLY a fun paper. And you just got to have a little bling, and this is great glitter glue from Walmart! Stickles seems to be a very scarce commodity around here and I can only find it when I visit my mom in WI, so I thought I would give this stuff from Walmart a try and it is just about identical to the Stickles brand (Except the price, now there is a big difference.) And yes I meant for the snow globe to be slightly tilted, I was trying for the "shaking" look but it didn't come across that way.

I had a very productive weekend and made some really cute cards. A friend came over and we stayed up ALL night scrapping!!!! I think I got her hooked, LOL. I will be sharing some of them later, but off to bed for me.
I hope I get some feedback on this and my other cards. I really would like to know what all you experts think and yes I do want to know if I should have added this or not added that...

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

Patty!!!!! You are doing great! :) These cards ALL look wonderful, and it makes me SO happy that you are having so much fun with your newfound crafty habit!!!! (I've been having fun with my new glittery DCWV papers, i HAVE to get some photos posted soon!!)