Sunday, November 16, 2008

So much Fun!

I have been sooo busy this week with work, I haven't had time to do any scrapping. I FINALLY got a chance tonight. I made a tri-fold Thanksgiving Card, the first picture (yeah I am not the best photographer), is of the inside of the card and the second is the outside. I used the great stamps from Unity, these are from the Fall Festival kit. There are sooo many cute stamps at Unity and never enough time.....



This Christmas card is also using a Unity Stamp, its the "Do Not Open" stamp. This picture does not show the clarity of the stamp, but it stamps very sharp and clear. ALL of the Unity Stamps do! I stamped it first using Brillance Gold Metallic, then I stamped slightly off with red. In real life it gave it a really snazzy look. What do you think?

As a sidenote: I am so EXCITED!!! I got my first follower today.... Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I am always looking for ways to improve and different techniques.


No comments: