Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Challanges!!! Love them

I have been trying to keep up with all the challenges on SCS, here are a few I made this week.
The hearts were a challenge for me, I have never tried to make a 3 dimensional before. I like the technique, just the crazy hearts might not have been the best choice. The center heart is suppose to be deformed but when making it 3 dimensional it doesn't look quite right. BUT I think I FINALLY got the ink sponging figured out!!! I LOVE this birdie stamp, I got it in Rhinelander, WI from Nosers. I added the sentiment, it's just a all around handie little stamp. I did stamp out the birdie on white cardstock and attached him seperately. All the brads have dark blue gems in them but the camera shaded them differently.
Happy New Years to Everyone!


No comments: